Skip to Content

Student Forms and Requests

From this page, you can access forms that you may need to submit to the Office of Distance and Extended Learning as you progress through your self-paced correspondence study course.

Change Name, Address, Telephone, or E-mail

If your personal information changes while you are enrolled in a course, please submit the Change of Information Form.

Request to Drop

If you wish to drop a course, you will need to log into Flexible Registration. Click on Manage Registration and choose the Drop option. Refer to the Withdrawal Refund Schedule for refund amounts.

Note: If you registered using a coupon or you are unable to drop using Flexible Registration, please contact the Office of Distance and Extended Learning at for assistance dropping your course.

Permission to Release Grades

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of student education records and guarantees students' access to their own records. In order for the Office of Distance and Extended Learning to release or discuss a student's academic record with a specified third party, a Grant Access Student's Record Form must be on file with the University. Go to to print the form. Attach the completed form to the online application where indicated.

Exam Request Forms

To schedule an exam, refer to the instructions on the Testing page.