The Family 3-0
A comparative study of the family in various cultures, both historical and contemporary, with attention to the family in terms of social organization, social change and social disorganization.
- 10 assignments (with options for online submission)
- 2 exams, proctored at a testing center
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
Lamanna et al., Marriages and Families, 7th edition, 2000. ISBN: 0-534-52507-5
- Course Materials:
Microsoft Word required
- Instructor: Michael Whitehawk
- Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)