Introduction to Sociology 3-0
A survey of the basic concepts in sociology including social organization, culture, socialization, groups and human population leading to the development of a sociological perspective of human behavior. SOCI 1310 and 3300 may not both be counted for credit.
- 8 assignments (with options for online submission)
- 2 exams, proctored at a testing center
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
Croteau & Hoynes, (2013). Experience Sociology. ISBN: 978-0-07-319353-3
- Course Materials:
Microsoft Word required
- Instructor: Michael Whitehawk
- Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)