Lifespan Development 3-0
A survey of the psychology of human development from the pre-natal period through adulthood. Emphasis is placed on cognitive, motivational, and physiological processes of development across the lifespan. Prerequisite: a grade of C or higher in PSY 1300.
Note: This course duplicates credit earned for PSY 2315. If you have already earned credit for PSY 2315, you cannot earn additional credit by taking PSY 3300.
- 7 assignments (online submission)
- 2 exams (proctored)
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
- Sigelman and Rider, Life-Span Human Development, 7th ed., 2012. ISBN: 978-1-111-34273-9
- Instructor: Shirley Ogletree, PhD
- Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)