Survey of Contemporary Mathematics
- 1 syllabus quiz
- 27 chapter homework assignments
- 5 chapter tests, completed online
- 2 exams, proctored at a testing center
- Students in this course may complete no more than one textbook chapter / lesson each week.
- Students must complete course lessons in sequence and wait at least one week between taking the midcourse and final.
- Required Materials:
Mc Graw-Hill Connect Math Access code (purchased within MATH 1316 TRACS site)
Scientific or graphing calculator
- Optional Material:
Sobecki and Bluman. Math in Our World. 3rd ed, 2015. ISBN-13: 978-0073519678 or ISBN-10: 0073519677. (Students may purchase a paper-copy textbook if they prefer, but an electronic version of the textbook comes with the Connect Math subscription indicated above.)
- Technical Requirements: Internet access is required for this course.
- Instructor: Shane Lowe, MA
- Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)