World Literature since 1600 3-0 (WI)
Representative authors and works of literature from the modern world. Readings may come exclusively from the Western tradition or from various literary traditions, such as those of Africa and Asia.
- 5 assignments
- 2 exams, proctored at a testing center
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
- Required Textbook:
Caws, Harper Collins World Reader: The Modern World, Single-Volume Edition, 1998. ISBN: 0-065-00750-6
- Technical Requirements: Internet access is required for this course.
- Instructor: Chad Hammett, MFA
- Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)