ATTENTION: THIS COURSE HAS AN ENROLLMENT PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS
Please visit the Six-Month Self-Paced Courses page for more information.
College Writing II 3-0
Continuation of English 1310. Expository writing as a means of analyzing and understanding texts. Research paper required.
- 7 assignments
- 1 quiz, taken online
- Students in this course may not submit an assignment before any previously submitted assignment has been graded and returned.
- Required Textbooks:
- Hacker, Diana and Nancy Sommers. The Bedford Handbook, Tenth edition. Bedford/St. Martin’s, 2017. ISBN-13: 978-1457683039; ISBN-10: 1457683032
- Lunsford, Andrea A. and Ruszkiewicz, John J. Everything's an Argument, Seventh Edition. Bedford/St. Martin's. 2016. ISBN-13: 978-1319085759; ISBN-10: 131908575X
- A college dictionary
- Technical Requirements: Internet access is required for this course.
- Instructor: Stanislav Rivkin, MFA
- Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)