Criminal Justice 3329
Introduction to Forensic Evidence 3-0
Investigator's role in collecting, preparing, and presenting evidence in criminal trials. Special attention will be given to electronic evidence in addition to traditional physical evidence. Prerequisites: CJ 2350 and CJ 2360.
- 14 lessons, with 2 graded submissions per lesson
- 1 exam
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
- Required Textbook:
- Girard, Criminalistics: Foresnic Science, Crime, and Terrorism, 2nd edition, 2011. ISBN: 978-0-7637-7731-9
- Instructor: David Spencer, JD, PhD
- Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)
Take a look inside this course