ATTENTION: THIS COURSE HAS AN ENROLLMENT PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS
Please visit the Six-Month Self-Paced Courses page for more information.
ENG 2320 British Literature since 1785
Representative authors and works of British Literature after the year 1785. Readings will be from three British works (listed below) representative of their respective eras of publication.
- 10 assignments
- 1 research paper
- 1 final exam
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- ISBN: 978-0-14-143979-2 (also available for free online)
- Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw
- ISBN: 978-1-4165-0040-7 (also available for free online)
- Regeneration by Pat Barker
- ISBN: 978-0-452-27007-7 (must be purchased)
Technical Requirements: Internet access is required for this course.
Instructor: Chad Hammett, MFA
Tuition: $892.71 (This cost includes the online course fee.)
Students may take up to 6 months to complete all of the course content. To access the course Web site, contact the Office of Distance and Extended Learning. A $10-per-credit-hour online fee applies.