Lifespan Development 3-0
Note: This course duplicates credit earned for PSY 2315. If you have already earned credit for PSY 2315, you cannot earn additional credit by taking PSY 3300.
- 7 assignments (online submission)
- 2 exams (proctored)
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
- Sigelman and Rider, Life-Span Human Development, 7th ed., 2012. ISBN: 978-1-111-34273-9
- Instructor: Shirley Ogletree, PhD
- Tuition: $838.74 (This cost includes the online course fee.)
Acquiring Course Materials
All required and optional course materials for both the print-based and online versions of this course are available through the Texas State University Bookstore. Select the current semester, and then select "ODEL" as the Department name.
Take a look inside this course