Plane Trigonometry 3-0
Prerequisite: MATH 1315 with a grade of "C" or higher.
- 16 assignments
- 4 exams, proctored at a testing center
- Students in this course may submit no more than two assignments each week.
- McKeague and Turner. Trigonometry. 7th ed., including access code for Enhanced Web Assign online. Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole, 2013. ISBN: 978-1-133-53742-7.
- McKeague, Barclay, and Turner. Student Solutions Manual for McKeague/Turner’s Trigonometry. 7th ed. Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole, 2013. ISBN: 978-1-111-98976-7.
- Recommended Course Materials:
TI-30 Scientific Calculator (for exams); scientific calculator with graphing capabilities.
- Instructor: David Snyder, PhD
- Tuition: $838.74 (This cost includes the online course fee.)
Acquiring Course Materials
All required and optional course materials for both the print-based and online versions of this course are available through the Texas State University Bookstore. Select the current semester, and then select "ODEL" as the Department name.
Take a look inside this course