College Writing II 3-0
- 5 assignments
- 1 exam, taken online
- Students in this course may not submit an assignment before any previously submitted assignment has been graded and returned.
- Required Textbooks:
- Hacker, Diana and Nancy Sommers. The Bedford Handbook, Ninth edition. Bedford St. Martin’s, 2014 2011. ISBN-13: 978-1457608025; ISBN-10: 1457608022
- Graff, Birkenstein, and Durst. They Say/I Say: The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing, with Readings, Third Edition. W.W. Norton & Company, Inc. 2015. ISBN: 978-0393937510
- A college dictionary
- Technical Requirements: Internet access is required for this course.
- Instructor: Stanislav Rivkin, MFA
- Tuition: $838.74 (This cost includes the online course fee.)
Acquiring Course Materials
All required and optional course materials for this course are available through the Texas State University Bookstore. Select the current semester, and then select "ODEL" as the department name.
This course is now available online!
To access the course website, contact the Office of Distance and Extended Learning. A $10-per-credit-hour online fee applies.
Before enrolling in this online correspondence self-paced course, take the Online Learning Readiness Self-Assessment, which will help you determine if online correspondence self-paced courses are a good fit for you.